Our spokespeople provide expert commentary and technical expertise on all things governance, risk and compliance related, including a wide range of legal and regulatory issues in the corporate, not-for-profit and public sectors.
Topics covered include:
- The Companies Acts 2014
- Directors Duties and Responsibilities
- The role and value of the company secretary
- Board behaviour, including remuneration, business ethics and values, trust and transparency
- Boardroom effectiveness, including board committees, evaluation and conflicts of interest
- Shareholder engagement and stewardship
- UK Corporate Governance Code, The Central Bank of Ireland Corporate Governance Code
- Listing Rule Continuing Obligations
Talk to our experts
If you wish to speak to any of our spokespeople or have queries about ICSA's involvement in these topics, please contact Maria Brookes.