This award recognises transformational governance projects that are significant in terms of their size, nature or the value they created for the organisation. Nominees can be individuals, teams or companies, and the project must have been completed in the 12 months to 31 July 2019.
- The nature of the project, its purpose and its significance for the organisation;
- Why you feel the project is unusually worthy of recognition;
- What made the project innovative or unique;
- The degree to which the project has added value and/or been transformational – and the measurable results that illustrate this; and
- Legacy – the potential impact it may have on the work of other organisations or the wider profession.
If you have any questions about the nomination or judging process please contact us.