This award is open to anyone in a governance or company secretarial role who isn’t a company secretary – for example, deputies and assistants would qualify. The judges are looking for people who have gone significantly above and beyond what’s expected in their role, and will be particularly interested in individuals who can demonstrate an impressive range of achievements during the year.
Your entry for this award should cover:
- How the nominee has developed their role and contributed towards achieving both departmental and organisational objectives;
- How the nominee has contributed to improving the governance of their organisation;
- Additional responsibilities the nominee has taken on, and any high-profile projects that have had a materially positive impact;
- How the nominee has demonstrated effective team and thought leadership, and excelled in dealing with legal and regulatory compliance;
- How the nominee has added value to the organisation by developing and sustaining strong relationships internally and externally; and
- Anything else relevant to why you feel the nominee deserves to win this award.
If you have any questions about the nomination or judging process please contact us.