ICSA Cayman was relaunched in 2017. Its objectives are to:
- be the area organisation for members, graduates and students of ICSA in the Cayman Islands;
- help ICSA to advance the profession of the chartered secretary in the Cayman Islands;
- promote international best practice in corporate governance, business ethics and corporate social responsibility;
- co-operate with other professional or representative bodies on matters of common interest;
- carry out activities for the furtherance of the aims of ICSA;
- provide support for ICSA students in their studies and exams, and organise events that provide continuing professional development to ICSA members, graduates and students;
- hold conferences and seminars for the discussion of professional subjects;
- award local prizes for excellence in the profession and in the ICSA examinations;
- promote standards of professional conduct for members of the profession;
ICSA Cayman is pleased to offer the following services:
- continuing Professional Development (CPD) workshops on subjects important to its members and to other professionals in relevant industries;
- assist with member and student queries; directly or forwarded to ICSA London as appropriate;
- student’s academic documents for submission to ICSA London, as a pre-requisite for registration, can be certified by committee members in the Cayman Islands;
Governance and its Future
Date: Thursday 26 October 2017
Venue: George Town Yacht Club, 612 North Sound Road, Georgetown, KY1-1010
Time: 9:00am - 11:30am, with registration from 8:30am.
CPD: 2.5 hours
Join the ICSA Cayman Islands branch on Thursday 26 October 2017 for a morning seminar on governance and its future.
Simon Osborne FCIS, CEO of the ICSA UKRIAT division, will discuss the latest developments and thought leadership on good governance.
Richard Adams, sports governance consultant, will speak on the importance of good governance within sport.
Refreshments will be provided at registration and a light lunch will follow the meeting.
All members, students and non-members are welcome.
Book your place now.
Discover more from mondaq
Contact the Cayman Islands Group
10 Market Street No.430,
Camana Bay, Grand Cayman,
Tel: +1 (345) 324 1622
For membership and study enquiries please contact the student and membership team: